Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am-4pm we welcome a fantastic gang of small businesses to our Market Place at the Hawarden Estate Farm Shop. The Market Place is full of all kinds of goods and produce from sellers all over North Wales and the North West, from wild garlic pesto, to decorated cakes, to jewellery, antiques and more. It’s located outside the Farm Shop.
On Easter Saturday our Market Place will be
- KNOT TYING WITH DAVE
- JUST LIV ROSE - RECYCLED CASHMERE
- WONDER WOOL - FELT WORK + TEXTILES
- OYSTER CATCHER CREATIONS - HAND STAMPED JEWELLERY + GIFTS
- PIGGY'S PANTRY - EASTER THEMED CUPCAKES
- HOPS & BARLEY - GIN TASTING
- PIZZA OVEN WITH JAMIE CORRY OF THE WILD BUSHCRAFT COMPANY
- GARDEN WARE
- CEDAR HOUSE FLOWERS
For more information, or to join our Market Place as a trader, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.